|[ Home > High Roller COMPLETE Edition - All 14 chips Poker Chip Golf Game ]|
High Roller COMPLETE Edition - All 14 chips Poker Chip Golf Game
Includes 14 CHIPS! Click thumbnail to view all of the chips.
- 1 Putt
- Birdie [1 under par]
- Chip in [chip in from off green]
- Sandy [up and down from sandtrap in 2]
- Closest to the pin [closest to pin on par 3s]
- Water [ball goes into water]
- 8 Ball [8 or more strokes on a hole]
- 3 Putt
- Sand [ball goes into sandtrap]
- Trees [ball hits a tree]
- Out of bounds [can include talking on cell phone]
- Lost Ball [5 minute limit]
- Un Lucky Seven [exactly seven strokes]
- Wild Card [positive or negative, group determines purpose of chip before teeing off]
Canadian Customers please call 772-359-0377 to place an order.
|Vegas Golf "HOME EDITION" Card GameVegas Golf High Roller "HOME EDITON" includes a deck of 76 cards including all of our most popular images, 50 scorecards along with 6 authentic High Roller chips made specifically for this game.|
|BEER CHIPBEER CHIP- Rule: Every Par 3…the furthest from the pin on the opening drive gets the BEER CHIP. If it is in your pocket when the Beer Cart comes you must buy a round ! The only way you get rid of it is having a better shot on the next Par 3. What happens if the Beer Cart comes by again before the next Par 3? Answer: Then you are still buying:(
|Lady ChipPink Lady Chip- This is a negative chip. It can be used if one does not drive past the ladies tee and/or can be used if one misses a put from less than 2 feet away!|
Note: Ladies don't be offended, We know you are better than most men! Men...if you are playing with ladies and a lady outdrives you, you must pay 2x the wager of the chip on the spot to the lady that outdrove you. She must ask for it after her drive but is too late if she asks for it after her second shot. There is no exchange of the chip...just a given rule for the ladies.